Auditions are Now Open!
Audition spots for our 2022 Summer show are now open.
We're looking for singers, dancers, and actors in Saskatchewan to audition for our annual Summer show. If you're a performer looking for a PAID gig, we'd love to see you! Here’s how:
1. Fill out your audition form here: https://forms.gle/nKKEf7RTxtpijMfr5
2. For Regina and surrounding residents that wish to audition in-person, schedule an in-person appointment at our Regina studio (2272 Pasqua St, Regina) on either February 4th, 5th, or 6th here: https://saskexpress.setmore.com. If you are reading this notice after February 6th, continue to step #3 below.
For Saskatoon and surrounding residents that wish to audition in-person, schedule an in-person appointment at our Saskatoon studio (368 Edson St Bay 40, Saskatoon) on February 12th here: https://saskexpress.setmore.com. If you are reading this notice after February 12th, continue to step #3 below.
If you are not a Regina/Saskatoon or surrounding resident, continue to step #3 below.
3. VIDEO SUBMISSIONS: If you prefer to send a video submission, upload your video to Google Drive or Dropbox, make sure the permissions for the video file/folder allow anyone with the link to access the audition video, and then share your audition videos with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject: 2022 Summer Audition For [your first name and last name].
Read through the audition criteria below to guide you in creating your video audition or to prepare for your in-person audition.
*The DEADLINE for video submissions is FEBRUARY 18th, 2022.
EVERY auditioner must prepare one monologue from a play or musical. In addition to this:
Prepare two contrasting songs that show style and range, at least one in pop/modern style. *Please use Karaoke tracks or indicate next to song choice if you’ll be self accompanied. Tip: Choose a song that you are comfortable with and know you can nail every time. *ACAPELLA WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED*
We may also request a short dance segment to see how you move. As well as a parts singing segment after the last audition.
Prepare two contrasting solo pieces that show technique, style, and musicality.
1. Masks and proof of vaccination are required for in-person auditions.
2. Any auditioners that are selected to join our cast must be vaccinated in time for rehearsals.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for more information!