MARKETING & MEDIA COORDINATOR
Head Office - 2272 Pasqua Street, Regina
Salary stars at $35,000
Apply by: April 12, 2019
Apply electronically via SaskJobs or submit a resume and cover letter, indicating salary expectations and highlighting your qualifications, to Danny Balkwill, CEO/Artistic Director, SaskExpress at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the direction of the CEO and Artistic Director, the Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for planning and executing marketing plans, managing all e-commerce opportunities and social channels, and developing a good working relationship with all relevant internal departments for SaskExpress
- Through the use of Adobe's Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, the chosen applicant will work closely with the Marketing Committee to develop, create and implement marketing projects and campaigns across a variety of different media.
- Responsible for booking and logistics of all public relations and media interviews/events, including TV, Radio, Newspaper and Web/Facebook livestream and community events.
- Assist in the creation and ongoing development of content for print, online advertising, sales literature, in-school signage, web, social media, and other media as needed.
- Establish and manage current corporate brand guidelines and content for consistent execution of brand positioning and marketing deliverables.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to increase brand awareness.
- Carry out market research by looking at industry trends and competitor activities, analyze data (Google Analytics), and prepare reports to help provide insight and key decisions about marketing tactics, latest trends and best practices.
- Maintain marketing systems, processes, and procedures, such as marketing automation systems, style guidelines, role manuals, and content delivery plans.
- Monitor the Marketing inbox, respond to or redirect requests in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with departments and managers to ensure that all marketing material for projects is consistent with the company goals and objectives.
- Help with booking of shows, and event co-ordination.
- Office assistant duties as necessary.
- Knowledge in online marketing, writing and editing website content/ad-copy would be preferred.
- Competency in a variety of software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.), Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Basic HTML.
- Experience of using online marketing/email management software.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners and clients.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, interpersonal and administrative skills.