Head Office - 2272 Pasqua Street, Regina
Salary stars at $50,000
Apply by: April 12, 2019
Apply electronically via SaskJobs or submit a resume and cover letter, indicating salary expectations and highlighting your qualifications, to Danny Balkwill, CEO/Artistic Director, SaskExpress at email@example.com.
SaskExpress is a non-profit organization providing performance opportunities for talented local performers, delivering quality entertainment across Saskatchewan. With studio locations in Regina and Saskatoon, SaskExpress offers extensive training in a variety of musical theatre disciplines including dance, acting and voice.
We are hiring a Business Manager responsible for the operations of the organization including financial management and reporting, grant applications, managing the organizations human resources policies and procedures and creating organizational program budgets in collaboration with the CEO/Artistic Director and studio directors.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated a commitment to the arts with a minimum of 5 years experience in operational and financial management.
Leadership and Organizational Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management, implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff and major projects or initiatives.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
Financial and Technical Qualifications:
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status